You are here
Project Administrator, Level Best Women's Advancement Project
The mandate of the Project Administrator position is to provide exceptional, consistent and trusted help to the Level Best Project Advisory Committee by performing specific functions such as basic communications, scheduling, national travel coordination, meeting set-up and coordination, conference coordination and minute taking.
- Assist the Committee Chair and Research Consultant for any launch events
- Maintain up-to-date records of all Project grant information. Includes all historical documents, current reports, and legal documentation.
- Write Proposals at the direction of and for approval by the Level Best Project Advisory Committee/Work Group.
- Collect, as required, reports and information from all members and distribute as necessary.
- Record and maintain the minutes of all meetings.
- Respond to communications and enquiries on the Level Best project.
- Assist the Committee Chair and Project Consultant in contacting potential interested participants.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must possess computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Time and self-management
- Team oriented
Some experience in the construction industry and/or research project preferred. Relevant experience in project administration, office or project management required.
Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
Assignments may be required to be completed outside of regular business hours (evenings and/or weekends). Travel required.